The disgusting Aussie media – spy cameras in place next to Schapelle Corby’s Bali home

I don’t think it is Schapelle Corby that Indonesian officials should be contemplating returning to the slammer. They should be rounding up Australian journalists and camera people and giving them a taste of prison. The more I read and see about their behaviour the worse I realise their behaviour is.
This was forwarded to me by one of my Facebook readers after my earlier posting “A sick media disgraces itself while covering each other explaining why it cannot actually tell a story about Schapelle Corby“:
2014-03-05_schapellehouse
2014-03-05_peopleforschapelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten